Double XP feels really good
I'm usually kind of distressed by the pace of making progress toward the rift or gaining iri shards, but double XP is making it feel like I actually get rewarded for playing a match. Just saying -- it feels really good.
I'm usually kind of distressed by the pace of making progress toward the rift or gaining iri shards, but double XP is making it feel like I actually get rewarded for playing a match. Just saying -- it feels really good.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I feel this exact same way. Even with double blood points, because it's additive and not multiplicative, it isn't that crazy of a buff for killers (pretty nice for survivors though). This boosted experience is WONDERFUL. Rift fragments super fast and lots of iri shards just feels so nice.