Post-match survey question

Hi,

We are asked to do 7 consecutive matches for the survey, but the game does not allow us to review the result once we went back to bonfire.

I just had a super awful match and so desperate that I skipped the result page. Is there a way to compensate this?

Can I start over with another 7 matches?

Comments

  • ight where do we even see the post match survey question ffs...

  • They say you should aim to have them be consecutive, but I don't think it's a set in stone requirement.

  • @ReverseVelocity said:

    They say you should aim to have them be consecutive, but I don't think it's a set in stone requirement.

    It's hard to say. maybe that's just how they lay out the words.

    I hope someone from BHVR can clarify this...


    Honestly, what's the point of this consecutive stuff. makes zero sense...

  • Same. I skipped the results screen after my 5th game out of habit. Do I need to do another 7 or just 3 more for 7 total?

  • Yeah it doesn't say it 'must be' but I think if they are reading your ID and comparing to blood points earned, it's probably easier on their end if it's consecutive but crap happens sometimes and I'm sure they get that. It didn't happen to me but I wonder about games that fail to start either with infinite loading or someone disconnects before loading in whether they count for reporting purposes or not. I'd say no, but...