Should Dead by Daylight add a ranked game mode?

I am just nit picky but I am starting to believe that this game needs a ranked mode for those that want to run powerful and broken meda perks either as survivor or killer. I love Dead by Daylight but it's hard to have fun casually when people are trying unbelievably hard to win. You could call me a cry baby but I don't care so iI hope some people feel the same way.


P.S I am not talking about people that are casually good players if I come across them then GGs. I am talking about the people that are running meta perks( mostly gen rushing) and I don't have perks because you mostly have to spend money for them which I am unable to at all(for the most part). Plus if there was a ranked mode to be added there better be rewards for getting at a high rank.

Comments

  • Yes I know that I have a typo. So just in case people get confused the 3rd option is" Quit crying and get better at the game"

  • Even though the game is competitive by default with stating objectives of each side against each other, time has proven that mindset and expectations are too different for a single mode and that it only leads to a lot of frustration to pressure everyone into a straight competitive mindset. Both sides are valueable but should exist seperately.

  • I understand the thought behind that and in theory I'm on your side. The thing that leads me to believe that it is not a good idea is the waiting time between matches. :. ) I'm pretty sure it would get out of control.

    The good news is that they are working on a bot mode (costum games with bots), so that could be a way we can breath once in a while ^^

  • @Metronix said:

    I understand the thought behind that and in theory I'm on your side. The thing that leads me to believe that it is not a good idea is the waiting time between matches. :. ) I'm pretty sure it would get out of control.

    The good news is that they are working on a bot mode (costum games with bots), so that could be a way we can breath once in a while ^^

    I agree with you but sooner or later their going to have to fix it.

  • There would be no incentive for it, the "casual" mode will still be competitive and wouldn't change anything.

  • Creates more problems than it solves