Consecutive? I always forget to take note after a couple of matches ...

Just had a very frustrating match (No, I won, it's not about that) and I left the lobby almost immediately ...

Then I've remembered about filling the survey ...

I rarely remember filling it more than a couple of games in a row.

Do I need to continue bother trying or are my entries useless?

Comments

  • @drsoontm said:

    Just had a very frustrating match (No, I won, it's not about that) and I left the lobby almost immediately ...

    Then I've remembered about filling the survey ...

    I rarely remember filling it more than a couple of games in a row.

    Do I need to continue bother trying or are my entries useless?

    Ideally, they'd give anyone that attempted to do the process the rewards, especially with the original BBQ questions.

    I don't even know where/what the survey is, myself - Lost all interest when I saw there were a few ways to accidentally disqualify yourself.

  • @Raccoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/326281/consecutive-i-always-forget-to-take-note-after-a-couple-of-matches

    Ideally, they'd give anyone that attempted to do the process the rewards, especially with the original BBQ questions.

    I don't even know where/what the survey is, myself - Lost all interest when I saw there were a few ways to accidentally disqualify yourself.

    What ways ?

  • You can do as many matches and polls as you want, as long as you've done at least 7 before June 6th.