PC - Any Legion attack caused mend timer

This just happened while playing survivor.

Platform PC.

I don't know how to replicate this. Didn't happen in the previous match, which was also against a Legion.

Step 1: The Legion first hit me during frenzy.

Step 2: Any subsequent attacks, both using his power as well as regular M1 attacks would cause the mend timer to (re)start, making it nigh impossible to down me.

Don't know if hooking would've helped because the killer DC'd and accused me of cheating before i had the chance.

DeadByDaylight.log


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I couldn't find the edit button (if it exists) but I have an addition: before the issue started I did blind the legion, so perhaps that might be what causes the bug (had not used a flashlight in the previous match against a different legion)

  • Did someone blind the Legion during frenzy before his power became strange?

  • and another one of those reports of a gamebreaking legion bug! Still no acknowledgement, thank you ****, very cool