Iron Grasp buffs
Iron Grasp could use some love. It's a pretty outdated carrying perk that is overshadowed by all of the others available. Here are my ideas:
- Dropping a survivor no longer adds wiggle progress, or only a small percentage. This would be an especially welcome change now that wiggle progress no longer decays on slugged survivors.
- The killer can also now see the survivor's wiggle progress bar while carrying him or her.
Comments
Let's remove the ability to be pallet stunned to π
But yeah, no wiggle progression on drop is okay.
I've already disagreed with you on this suggestion prior.. π But thanks for viewing and contributing! π
Dang, I don't even recall having said this anytime recently if at all π€
You either have a great memory for a guy named Josh
Or
Maybe my great ideas do actually just materialize...
Add that to enduring
Aw yeah...I be mixing those 2 up. That makes MORE sense
I couldβve sworn it was you! But I am wrong, unless itβs in a different thread somewhere back there. I was thinking of this one: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/320303/perk-rework-iron-grasp
Sorry! π
The chances of me saying that aren't very
But aren't very high either π©