Sky Billy Clip Megathread or whatever you call it
Basically you just post clips of you doing skybilly or just doing survivors after jumping from hills ok I'm a bad explainer but idk
Basically you just post clips of you doing skybilly or just doing survivors after jumping from hills ok I'm a bad explainer but idk
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Beautiful view.
Magnificente ๐๐ฝโโ๏ธ๐ถ๏ธ๐ค
I tried doing the eyrie skybilly area with the brick in the main building earlier but I couldn't get it xD
It really irks me BHVR takes things like this away, I get Billy isn't supposed to be able to do that but its not something that can be used to hold a game hostage or even for an advantage really it's just for memes and making the survivors be in amazement of The entity's new space program
Yea I don't understand why BhVR always takes the fun things away.