Macro Flashlight/Flashclick/Sound Management

Hi everyone,


Excuse me if my english isn't very good, I'll try my best to make me understand.

I want to submit a request about something we all know : macro with flashlight and this annoying noise and attitude.

Macro flashlight : You sure know some people are using macros. In my opinion, when someone use a software or something which change something in game and do something not supposed to be has to be removed if it creates a bad attitude and some "pain". I mean, some people are sensitive about repetitive and fast noises, some other people are photosensitive. You have to do something against this because EVERY macro's user are toxic poeple who just want to bully or trash talk a killer. I'm speaking as a player who plays both side (mostly killer I have to say). I hate this attitude if I'm playing killer or survivor, the noise is the same and it gives to some people a real headache. I'm part of this.

Flashclicks : Same thing but about the photosensitive fact (a real and medical fact which can cause seizures to some people). Flashclicks are USELESS in game. It's used by people who wants to annoy the killer or their mates. The kind of guy who bodyblock you in a corner while t-bagging. Flashclicks are pointless and a way for toxic people to make them heard.

I really think DbD is a good game but the toxicity is a real deal. You can change this by doing simples things. The fact that someone use his flashlight a lot of times per second can just kill the item with durability and you fix this problem. It concerns health for people and also the toxicity for a lot of your players.

I'm in the "suggestions" forum, so I give you one to deal with two bad habbits and an easy thing to do against the toxicity and also helping people with disability about repetitive and really noisy sound and photosensitivity who can play "regular games" without those bad manners using a software (not in the game, I repeat this, it's like the way you fix strech resolution) and toxicity.

Sound management : Can you give to the players a better management of the sound. I mean "object sound" "interaction sound" "chase music sound", etc etc so people can do what they want and help themselves. I heard a lot of people talking about how a specific sound of the game is really noisy for them and can creates headache after two or three games and it can be fixed like you fix the problem for colorblind people.

I think those suggestions are legit. I'm hoping those changes will be possible. It's about fighting the toxicity, helping people with some disabilities so it's not crazy.


Thanks for reading all this and have a good day !

Comments

  • I agree with what you suggested, I think like you said and everyone else basically limit flashlights while also making still useful for flashlight saves or at least add a photosensitive option to help those with those disabilities and also help those from getting headaches and also hurting people’s eyes.

  • @Arkatharate said:

    Hi everyone,

    Excuse me if my english isn't very good, I'll try my best to make me understand.

    I want to submit a request about something we all know : macro with flashlight and this annoying noise and attitude.

    Macro flashlight : You sure know some people are using macros. In my opinion, when someone use a software or something which change something in game and do something not supposed to be has to be removed if it creates a bad attitude and some "pain". I mean, some people are sensitive about repetitive and fast noises, some other people are photosensitive. You have to do something against this because EVERY macro's user are toxic poeple who just want to bully or trash talk a killer. I'm speaking as a player who plays both side (mostly killer I have to say). I hate this attitude if I'm playing killer or survivor, the noise is the same and it gives to some people a real headache. I'm part of this.

    Flashclicks : Same thing but about the photosensitive fact (a real and medical fact which can cause seizures to some people). Flashclicks are USELESS in game. It's used by people who wants to annoy the killer or their mates. The kind of guy who bodyblock you in a corner while t-bagging. Flashclicks are pointless and a way for toxic people to make them heard.

    I really think DbD is a good game but the toxicity is a real deal. You can change this by doing simples things. The fact that someone use his flashlight a lot of times per second can just kill the item with durability and you fix this problem. It concerns health for people and also the toxicity for a lot of your players.

    I'm in the "suggestions" forum, so I give you one to deal with two bad habbits and an easy thing to do against the toxicity and also helping people with disability about repetitive and really noisy sound and photosensitivity who can play "regular games" without those bad manners using a software (not in the game, I repeat this, it's like the way you fix strech resolution) and toxicity.

    Sound management : Can you give to the players a better management of the sound. I mean "object sound" "interaction sound" "chase music sound", etc etc so people can do what they want and help themselves. I heard a lot of people talking about how a specific sound of the game is really noisy for them and can creates headache after two or three games and it can be fixed like you fix the problem for colorblind people.

    I think those suggestions are legit. I'm hoping those changes will be possible. It's about fighting the toxicity, helping people with some disabilities so it's not crazy.

    Thanks for reading all this and have a good day !

    I have been bringing up the photosensitivity issue on this and Lerys for years. Nothing happens. (I also brought up Haddenfield, but that one got better)