What Deal with the Devil (i.e. other side) would you make?
As someone who mostly plays killer, I would glady trade the ability for survivors to consistently heal themselves in exchange for some form of early game delay like corrupt.
What deal would you make with those who have the audacity of selecting to play the other side and what would that deal be?
Comments
(Killer main)
-all survivors spawn together at the beginning of the match.
-grabs off of unhooks are no longer a thing.
Hmm. Not sure what I could offer, as I don't camp or slug. I'll tunnel like a demon though if you keep running into me.
I'd say though:
I will meet you and raise you with
- Borrowed Time basekit
- If a survivor crouches more than twice in three seconds they get a special Exhaustion effect for 40 seconds that prevents them from leaving the exit gates as well as preventing exhaustion perks
Killer main:
Also map offerings get removed for both sides (non-negotiable)
Exposed effects ignore endurance and also down survivors on special attacks that can injure
Borrowed time turns the affected survivor invisible and they lose collision
if I boop the snoot, you no kill.
if I don't boop the snoot, you get kill.
now spit shake, NOW!