Today's Shrine

I already have all the perks unlocked, but usually buy "new" perks from the shrine for the bonus points when they show up not long after release, to get 250k points for 2700 shards instead of the usual 150k for 2k shards..

Pain resonance came out 2 chapters ago, and yet it only gives the usual 150k points for 2k shards. What gives?

Is it because it's part of the event, and we already get free points every day anyway and the shrine will change every day? Or is it something that got overlooked?

Comments

  • @Marcavecunc said:

    I already have all the perks unlocked, but usually buy "new" perks from the shrine for the bonus points when they show up not long after release, to get 250k points for 2700 shards instead of the usual 150k for 2k shards..

    Pain resonance came out 2 chapters ago, and yet it only gives the usual 150k points for 2k shards. What gives?

    Is it because it's part of the event, and we already get free points every day anyway and the shrine will change every day? Or is it something that got overlooked?

    The community picked pain resonance to be on the shrine

  • @deKlaw_04 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/326122/todays-shrine

    The community picked pain resonance to be on the shrine

    Yes, I'm aware. And I know usually, they're randomly selected or something, not picked by the community. But usually, perks that show up within 3 chapters of being released get a boost in price/reward if you already have it unlocked. Hence why I'm asking. I mean, we get daily login bonuses and whatnot all week so that might also have been taken into account.