Claudette's New Lobby Pose

It's hilariously bad now, i feel like she gets those arms ready to smack someone hard.

Comments

  • She's standing there like a proud independent woman

  • Yea i hate it too pls bring back old claudette pose <3

  • It's not that bad, all they did was stop her from slouching all the time.

  • She has the same pose like Dwight does.
    Good thing she's not biting her nails.

  • I prefer her old pose, now she just look like a stick in my opinion but it doesn't matter.

  • since when was claudette posed as a confident girl? Her old slouch gave her the vibe of her social anxiety and awkwardness of "leave me alone" kind of characteristic. This ones now just more of a "where tf am I this aint no botany forum."

  • She moves like a damn robot :silenced:

  • @Brady said:
    since when was claudette posed as a confident girl? Her old slouch gave her the vibe of her social anxiety and awkwardness of "leave me alone" kind of characteristic. This ones now just more of a "where tf am I this aint no botany forum."

    So, the way that people play her instead of her actual character?

  • She looks like a meerkat now

  • Maybe she has been all along?

  • @TrashMouse said:
    Maybe she has been all along?

    I can appreciate the effort.