Think Ghostface would've made more sense?
Legion is almost exactly how I imagined Ghostface would have worked if the devs wanted to use another licensed killer. I also thought it would've been cool for him to warp by use of lockers around the map but we have instead a killer that has to truly grind for a single kill, what do you guys think?
Comments
Hillbilly is to Leatherface
As Legion is to Ghostface.
I am wondering if they couldn't get the license or whatever so went with their own.
Yep, I exactly thought the same thing.
Multiple persons using one killer gimmick, wielding a modern knife and are more close to survivor in their way to move.
Legion = Ghostface.
Maybe in the future we get a skin for that. :P
But actually the mask from Scary Movie would fit him better.
Design wise, rather boring.
A+ on Spirit.
They don't want to use another licensed killer. It's not worth for them when they can make something original and actually be able to make cosmetics for.
There's your answer.