Suggestion for solo q
I really think we should know each other's perks. This would improve solo q if you know what perks your teammates have.
How many times your own team did big mistakes because they had no idea what perks are you running? How many times your teammate indirectly killed you because he had no idea you had power struggle+flip flop combo and he used the pallet? How many people don't expect to be full healed from the ground so they won't be ready to run or use dh and get hit after one second? Or you could know it's safe to use for the people in killer's face if you knew your teammate have soul guard? How many times your teammate was tunneled, so still injured, but he wouldn't stay still in order to help him/her with for the people and sacrifice yourself so he can't be tunneled so hard? How many survivors left gens in vain because they had no idea you have delicerence? How many survivors tried to kill themselves on hook just because everyone was downed with noed but someone had soul guard or unbreakable and there was still hope? How many survivors ate your totem, Nancy? I'm talking about inner strength players. So what I want to tell is if we could know what perks our teammates have solo q would be a better experience.
I don't know about you guys but I would like to have this implemented in game. What about you?
Comments
Btw, sorry if my grammar is bad. It's not my native language. Also, I hope you understand what I said.