The Bonus Gained From Emblems For the Player Level

Isn't it a tad low?
I'm at level 2 now and got 2 Iridescents, 1 Gold and 1 Silver, yet i only got +18xp.
Now i'm not saying i deserved more, i'm saying that just seems low in general.

Like i said, i'm now level 2 and i need 900xp to get to 3. And then getting a bonus of only 18xp is very much negligible.

Comments

  • Yeah I found the emblem bonus funny when it was literally only 10 extra XP. Feels like such a bonus Lol :P

  • Might've accidentally left off a zero or something.
  • @Cetren said:
    Might've accidentally left off a zero or something.

    So actually +180...
    Maybe...

  • Another weird thing is how character progression (leveling, Prestige, getting all Perks etc.) doesn't actually count towards "the OVERAL PROGRESSION of your account".

  • I made a topic about this in the PTB, so yeah.

    It might as well not be there.