Add DBD Depth Of Field Back!!
It was so good. I just recently posted on it and what it was called because I forgot and someone told me it was called "Depth of field." (When you look into the distance and it is blurry.) I loved it so much. It added such a good feeling to the game. I believe it was back in 2016 or 17. I miss it so much, it's what truly got me into dbd.
@Watery said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/325975/do-2016-2017-players-know-when-this-occured
I believe the term you’re looking for here is called “Depth of Field”.
A reddit post explains what this is pretty well.
Depth of field is used to give the video game a movie-like quality, where everything appears more like they were filmed. Depth of field is used in cinematics to help train the players eye to the area/objects the storyteller wants the player to focus on.
This explains it well.
Comments
Blurry game no thanks.