BRING BACK DOUBLE BP DAILY
Please it was so nice to get 60k extra points a day rather than 30. I don't mind doing the daily at all but when you had them doubled it felt more rewarding even if I lost the match.
Please it was so nice to get 60k extra points a day rather than 30. I don't mind doing the daily at all but when you had them doubled it felt more rewarding even if I lost the match.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
imo we should be able to do more dailies.
oh no a player played too much and got too much BP, the horror!
I also wouldn't mind more dailies. Or a rework system where you constantly have something active to gain more BP.