Which is better for M1 killers who like to camp? I.e., Bubba, Ghostface, Myers, especially Trapper (nevermind Hag, I only use Agitation for Hag and on a very specific build).
Which is better for M1 killers who like to camp? I.e., Bubba, Ghostface, Myers, especially Trapper (nevermind Hag, I only use Agitation for Hag and on a very specific build).
Which is better for M1 killers who like to camp? I.e., Bubba, Ghostface, Myers, especially Trapper (nevermind Hag, I only use Agitation for Hag and on a very specific build).
Bring both agi and iron grasp. Then add insidious and mad grit :). Then play the correct killer if you catch my drift.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Where's Both?
I never thought of that, It might be overkill though. lol
Ok ๐
Bring both agi and iron grasp. Then add insidious and mad grit :). Then play the correct killer if you catch my drift.
Deadlock is a pretty good camping perk, since it slows down the gens
I voted for IG but tbh you can bring both with mad grit and insidious
You wont have a better camping build