Twitch Prime Codes

All of my codes except the newest outfit (Cycle Carrier Meg) are somehow expired. This doesn't make sense because the bottom of the FAQ states the codes will expire July 10th, 2022. And now I cannot even get back to my Dead by Daylight twitch gaming page to verify this because when I try to click on it from the crown on the main page, or inside the prime gaming vault it does nothing but reload the page. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Comments

  • I guess they figured out people would wait till the end and make a fake account to use the trial period to get everything for free.

  • The codes are only valid for the month that cosmetic is available on Prime. The FAQ is updated each month with the current months cosmetic expiration date.

  • @bm33 said:

    The codes are only valid for the month that cosmetic is available on Prime. The FAQ is updated each month with the current months cosmetic expiration date.

    I didn't think about that. I wish it wasn't like that, although it makes sense in a way.