Tome 1 "Botanist Extraordinaire" Challenge Bugged

I followed the instructions of this challenge twice in two separate trials and the challenge would not trigger. I even made sure to heal entire health states WITH a medkit with charge add-ons + Botany Knowledge equipped, yet the challenge still would not complete itself.

Is anyone else experiencing this? I saw a topic a while back with someone else saying the same thing... or am I doing something wrong?

Comments

  • What does the challenge say, word for word?

  • Acknowledged bug, the team are aware.

    @Crypto_Pneuma said:

    PC (Steam). Played as Cheryl, Claudette, Dwight, Meg, Ace, and Felix. Played on different maps including Haddonfield, Crotus Prenn, and Springwood.

    Step 1: Select Botanist Extraordinaire challenge from Archives

    Step 2: Equip Ranger Med-Kit with Gauze Roll and Bandages add-ons

    Step 3: Equip Botany Knowledge perk

    Step 4: Heal a survivor from dying state to full health using the med-kit

    Step 5: Heal another survivor using the medkit, exhausting the charges

    Step 6: End game screen - didn't complete challenge


  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    What does the challenge say, word for word?

    "Completely heal 2 Health States of other survivors while using the perk, Botany Knowledge and a med-kit within a single trial."

    Got this from a wiki. I did exactly as it said, managing to get 2 (or potentially more) in a single trial. I held the medkit button on other Survivors and fully healed at least 2 health states during a trial.

    I'm familiar with how Archives challenges work as well, I recently moved to PC which is why I'm doing this challenge, my original account is on PS4 and I have several tomes fully completed including this one. So I had a feeling it was bugged. And apparently, I was right.

  • TY, Good.

    So... this is from late April? This will be fixed in the Dread chapter, I'm assuming?

  • @AMOGUS said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2976971#Comment_2976971

    TY, Good.

    So... this is from late April? This will be fixed in the Dread chapter, I'm assuming?

    Hopefully. Some other bugs that were in the forum around the same time I posted this were addressed in the last patch.