Additional Memento Mori for Killers as a part of in-store purchase
Hey Everyone! Maybe I'm not the first with this idea, but I would like to propose an additional Mori for Killers as a part of customization before trial. Below my thoughts how it could be made.
1. The Executioner
I. The Executioner sticks the blade in front of survivor. In next few seconds the Rites of Judgement entangle a survivor fully and start to crossing around his body on high speed thus tearing him to pieces (one of the bigot’s death from Silent Hill movie).
II. The Executioner grabs a Survivor by the throat and rips off his skin (Anna’s death from Silent Hill movie).
2. The Nemesis
I. The Nemesis infests a survivor with T-virus. In next few seconds survivor becomes a zombie. One of the old ones instantly dies (yes, that Mori requires to create zombie skin for each survivor).
II. The Nemesis impale a survivor’s throat with tentacle. While the survivor is choking in his own blood, The Nemesis grabs him by a head, squeezes it and then throws the body away.
3. The Artist
I. The Artist summons the flock of crows that attacks a survivor. A moment later, the crows pick up the survivor and carry him off the map (or drop him on the ground).
4. The Nightmare
I. Survivor gets stuck in the ground trying to run away from Freddie. Then the ground closes, tearing off the survivor's feet. The Nightmare finishes a survivor with one hit.
II. The Giant Freddy’s Hand appears straight out of the ground and grabs a survivors. After that it takes him down to hell with a fountain of blood effect.
Comments
Honestly, that would be a nice purchase from the store.... have an additional Mori would randomize which Mori you get, or you could equipt it.