Vecna Builds Discussion (ST Season 4 Spoilers likely)

So, based on what I've seen so far (just the first episode and a half), here's what I've got for a build for anyone looking to play as Vecna (or at least do a form of in-game cosplay):

Here's what I've got so far:

Sadako for the mori's similarity to Chrissy's death or Doc for the hallucination MO.

Addons:

  • Sadako: Ring Drawing and Watch/Well Water
  • Doc: Restraint and Discipline addons.

Perk ideas:

Infectious Fright (Chrissy's death)

Mindbreaker/Fearmonger (anxiety)

Jolt (electrical shenaniganry)

Dark Devotion (Spreading anxiety and possession(?))

Nemesis (since targets seem oblivious + works well with Dark Devotion)


What do you think? (please try to avoid spoilers if you can)

Comments

  • They need to try and get back the Stranger Things license, it's a money maker with all the new survivors and a new killer they can introduce.

  • @Devilishly_Rowdy said:

    They need to try and get back the Stranger Things license, it's a money maker with all the new survivors and a new killer they can introduce.

    for sure, but until then, here's a build.

  • @Devilishly_Rowdy said:

    They need to try and get back the Stranger Things license, it's a money maker with all the new survivors and a new killer they can introduce.

    That's easier said than done. As far as I'm aware, it wasn't Behaviour's decision for Stranger things to leave DBD. So unless Netflix has a change of heart, it's essentially impossible for them to get the license again.