If you could disable 3 Killers from your matchmaking, who would you block?

I personally would disable:

  • Doctor: he is very noisy. Constant screams and static sounds give me headaches.
  • Trickster: boring, badly designed Killer who just kills you if you are in the open.
  • Artist: shift-w is the only way to prolong chases if she decides to trap loops.

Comments

  • Hag literally within a millisecond. Pyramid Head would be 2nd. I'd say the last one is probably Blight.

  • @dugman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2976995#Comment_2976995

    Sure, but that doesn't explain why people think Trickster is "unfun" but Huntress and Deathslinger aren't.

    Huntress has always been fun to verse and dodge her hatchets, and slinger got gutted like a trout so looping him is fun since you have the upper hand (if you can use his new artritis mechanic against him).

  • Legion

    Pinhead

    Hag

  • @vanGlasse1 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2976631#Comment_2976631

    I sometimes feel like I get lucky with killer variety, then the game decides to give me like, 3 full meta perks Blights with the most disgusting addons all in a row, I swear no killer drains me like he does.

    He can be pretty bad, but most of the players I face are like random pinballs, you can tell they are probs only playing him for the daily.

  • Trickster,Bubba, Freddy

  • Pinhead, Pyramid Head, and Deathslinger.

  • As a console player my 3 bans would be,

    Doctor - With the limited control of mapping to the controller, the "Snap out of it" shares too many actions on the same button causing loses in chase because of this.

    Trapper - Just because I'm trap blind most of the time.

    Pig - I can never play correctly against her. I must boop the snoot at cost of my own life.

  • Y'all are boring. 😂

    - Clown. Predrop everything. You can't loop, makes yiu physically ill from the visual nausea.

    You either run him in the world's most annoying chase or you sit on the Gen all game.

    You don't really out play the Clown. You just gotta suck less than him. So games become stale. As it becomes a game of get frak or frak slightly harder. Damn if you do damn if you don't.


    - Artist. Same problem of damn if you do damn if you don't game of holding W.


    - Pinhead. His passive is a pubstomper and a solo queue destroyer.


    I don't love the idea of rewarding killers passive doing more than 69% of the total leg work to slowdown the game for them

  • Nurse - you can barely do something against her. She's way too strong imo

    Twins - slugging is the most boring thing in this game for me. I prefer to be camped by bubba or even tunneled instead of being slugged.

    Myers (with tombstone only) - I hate short matches and I get a small amount bloodpoints...

  • Legion, Legion, and Legion. I hate powers designed around repetitive game delay

1 2 3 ›