The one problem I have with soloQ

I know people will just say play with friends or play killer.

My friends are busy and playing killer is pure garbage with MMR but the one problem I have is my team causing a major three gen where it is in walking looking range for the killer to see every gen.

I can't help it but I feel like they need to think one side of the map as one gen on it which on something like suffocation pit is a massive problem once one side has all the gens done boom your screwed.

Comments

  • I know right? We pop the gens in less than 3 minutes only to realize, oops... All of them were near each other. But anyways, gen speed is too slow, so I find this to not be a huge problem very often. It is more likely that you get a team who refuses to touch the gens!

  • I hate those style of maps with a passion. Suffocation Pit, Azarov’s Resting Place, and RPD. Someone is always sabotaging the game by repairing all the generators on one side. Or killers won’t leave one side. I want all those maps reworked entirely (I know they basically can’t in the case of RPD, but one can dream).

  • I really wish one of the big content creators did a breakdown of which gens not to touch until last on each map. I've been in that same situation so many times, handing the killer what is essentially a free victory.

  • @jamally093 said:

    I know people will just say play with friends or play killer.

    My friends are busy and playing killer is pure garbage with MMR but the one problem I have is my team causing a major three gen where it is in walking looking range for the killer to see every gen.

    I can't help it but I feel like they need to think one side of the map as one gen on it which on something like suffocation pit is a massive problem once one side has all the gens done boom your screwed.

    I suggest you to equip the perk Deja Vu (sorry if I butchered the name) to avoid 3 gens close together in end game😁