Potential killer and skills for survivors

Hi DBD community!

So I was thinking that a new potential killer could be the Jeepers Creepers monster and a new skill for survivors could be throwing a grenade or using a crossbow to stun the killer while they’re in the air. I know it wouldn’t be fair to survivors if the killer is able to fly above the whole realm and see where the survivors are hiding so I was thinking the killer is only allowed to fly for like 10s and have a limit of how high they’re allowed to fly. If this is a bad idea or you have suggestions please let me know! :)

Comments

  • After the controversy surrounding Jeepers Creepers I don't think we're getting that as a killer.

  • @RisingTron said:

    After the controversy surrounding Jeepers Creepers I don't think we're getting that as a killer.


    Oh no! What controversy?! I didn’t know about that

  • So I googled the controversy and yeah.. I can understand why that killer wouldn’t be added. I wouldn’t have suggested this if I knew lol. Thank you for letting me know :)