I don't know if this a bug
Nemesis is able to use his whip way faster now what I mean is I could basically see him entering the animation for a split second and all of sudden his whip goes down. I don't know if this a glitch or something.
Nemesis is able to use his whip way faster now what I mean is I could basically see him entering the animation for a split second and all of sudden his whip goes down. I don't know if this a glitch or something.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do you have a clip?
Its animation has been a bit buggy. There's also another one where it looks like he's canceled and he whips instead.
Not to mention the bug where he doesn't get stunned if he presses m2 as the pallet goes down.