"Apply to All" option for Charms

A small suggestion, but it would be really nice if in the Charm selection tab of the loadouts screen there was a Apply To All checkbox you could click that would insert the selected charm into the selected slot on all characters of of type (killer or survivor). So for instance, if I have that box checked, then if I apply a specific charm to slot 1 on the killer loadout screen it will immediately apply that charm to slot 1 on all my killers simultaneously.

I noticed this could be a useful feature since I like to put the current tome chapter complete charms on all my killers as I get them, but with 27 killers in the game and more coming it means have to click through each of them one at a time over and over to put it on. And as the number of killers grows that becomes even longer. An Apply to All box would make that much, much easier. ๐Ÿ˜„

Comments

  • I won't start a new thread for my idea because it's loosely on the same topic, but I'd like to see a randomise charm button.

    Keep it fresh and charming every single game (or as often as you do or don't want) but done in one click.

  • @keepingitril said:

    I won't start a new thread for my idea because it's loosely on the same topic, but I'd like to see a randomise charm button.

    Keep it fresh and charming every single game (or as often as you do or don't want) but done in one click.

    Yeah, it's kind of a tangent to my post above, but I'd be down for randomized costumes and charms in general. Put a "?" in the corresponding slot and it picks a random piece every time you join a new lobby.

  • I'd love the ability to run 3 of the same charm