My discussion awaits approve.

I enjoy writing chapter concepts and posting them on the forum, but now my discussion awaits approval which hasn't happened before. Can be a reason that this happened now. I wonder if I even be able to post it on general.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Hmm ok then, I don't know why it awaits approval on the concepts section.

  • If you make edits shortly after you post it will need to be approved by mod. It's part of the forums spam filter.

  • Hey galanonim25!

    Apologies for the delay, your post has been cleared. And yes, as bm33 said, its a part of the Forum Spam filter to prevent any edit shenanigans.


  • @bm33 said:

    If you make edits shortly after you post it will need to be approved by mod. It's part of the forums spam filter.

    @EQWashu said:

    Hey galanonim25!

    Apologies for the delay, your post has been cleared. And yes, as bm33 said, its a part of the Forum Spam filter to prevent any edit shenanigans.

    Thank you for your answers. I haven't edited it immediately I just posted it, but I have history of editing mistakes on my concepts so I may overused it last time.

  • @EQWashu said:

    Hey galanonim25!

    Apologies for the delay, your post has been cleared. And yes, as bm33 said, its a part of the Forum Spam filter to prevent any edit shenanigans.

    Do you know if this goes away for users with more posts or visits? Because when I first joined I couldn't edit things right after posting them, but now I can.

  • @QwQw said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2971642#Comment_2971642

    Do you know if this goes away for users with more posts or visits? Because when I first joined I couldn't edit things right after posting them, but now I can.

    I dont know if it does wor that way but I remember that at the beginning when I edited my post it awaited the approval in similar way.

  • @QwQw said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2971642#Comment_2971642

    Do you know if this goes away for users with more posts or visits? Because when I first joined I couldn't edit things right after posting them, but now I can.

    Yes, when a user's post count is under a certain number, edits will go to the Spam Filter. So once an account has reached a certain amount of posts (roughly 100) and we see a post you've made in the Spam Filter, we manually verify it when reviewing the post, so posts/edits no longer head to the Spam Filter.

  • @EQWashu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2971650#Comment_2971650

    Yes, when a user's post count is under a certain number, edits will go to the Spam Filter. So once an account has reached a certain amount of posts (roughly 100) and we see a post you've made in the Spam Filter, we manually verify it when reviewing the post, so posts/edits no longer head to the Spam Filter.

    Oh okay, thanks for clarifying!

  • @EQWashu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2971650#Comment_2971650

    Yes, when a user's post count is under a certain number, edits will go to the Spam Filter. So once an account has reached a certain amount of posts (roughly 100) and we see a post you've made in the Spam Filter, we manually verify it when reviewing the post, so posts/edits no longer head to the Spam Filter.

    Im very sorry for what I'm about to say but the post disappear again. I just wanted to edit to decrease the certain numbers and the error appeared saying that i do not possess right to edit. First time I'm seeing stuff like this. I also have multiple drafts from last month may it be reason that this bugs my current posts?

  • I guess I will keep using the comment section instead of editing now.

  • @galanonim25 said:

    I guess I will keep using the comment section instead of editing now.

    If you need to edit your post, it's ok! We'll approve it as soon as we're able. Plus, you're almost to the 100 post threshold (after hitting that, you won't have to worry about the Spam Filter again).

  • @EQWashu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2971713#Comment_2971713

    If you need to edit your post, it's ok! We'll approve it as soon as we're able. Plus, you're almost to the 100 post threshold (after hitting that, you won't have to worry about the Spam Filter again).

    Oh good to know, thank you very much!