Got stuck. AGAIN.

So, I can't find my previous post, so I create a new one.


Yesterday, I got stuck while searching a locker as Legion. No button worked. Had to wait for the survivors to finish the game. (Map was Ormond)


Today, I played Demogorgon(zola). Map was Saloon. While trying to vault the window on top that leads to the room with 2 breakable walls, I got stuck. The animation didn't even begin, I just froze in place while this poor David was locked inside.


Is this a Issue on my end or is anyone else having this issue? Is it a bug in the game or a hardware or whatever thing i don't know...

Looks like this: There are no buttons displayed at the bottom.

legionbug.jpg

I have no screenshot from the demo game, but I have recorded a small portion of it, it basically is the same. No buttons displayed, no input has any effect.

Comments

  • That's really weird. Maybe try verifying your game files. Idk if it will fix it but worth a shot. Maybe check your internet speed as well. Maybe modem / router needs to be reset if ping bad. I never had this happen or seen it happen so don't really know what could be causing it.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Ever since 5.7.0 there appears to be a bug that happens to some players more than others : you will randomly get stuck on any interaction. This has happened to me once but there is this thread where it is repeatedly happening to this poster.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/321399/pc-5-7-0-animation-stuck-game-breaking

    Behaviour have been radio silent about it, and even worse, for some unknown reason, you cannot upvote this bug report.

    I even mentioned MandyTalk for information about this and she never responded.

    Extremely suspicious Behaviour from uh... Behaviour.

    So it is a bug then. I wasn't sure. Thanks for the clarification!

  • I been getting stuck picking people up sometimes, the other day I got stuck in a doorway I thght they were bodyblocking me but none were there I was swninging at nothing for like 4 seconds.

    Sometimes the game just sticks for like 2-3 secs during an animation, no clue why, it never did this in the 5 years prior only since m y latest return from dbd break