The Censor Is Straight Trolling Me Now...
It appears that the word 'or' is now censored.
Oh man, does this make sentences funny to read.
It appears that the word 'or' is now censored.
Oh man, does this make sentences funny to read.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean, if you type "bill bill bill" it gets censored, and as a bill main, this makes me sad when I can't hype up other bills.
My best guess is there using an AI algorithm to decide what to censor based on what words are most often in chat reports but I do not know for sure.
When AI is in reality AS.
Yeah i would not be surprised if they just remove chat one day XD
I am completely unsurprised that you cannot type Bill multiple times lol
#### ### the ####### guy!
####! ####! ####!
Just waiting for the day when saying “I was doing gens” get censored to “I was ####### gens”
unless it already is lol