I got doxxed.
I was playing a game as hillbilly, i got 3 kills, and one of the survivors got my address. I don't know what to do, people aren't taking me seriously, i'm ######### crying, what should i do
Tagged:
BHVR
I was playing a game as hillbilly, i got 3 kills, and one of the survivors got my address. I don't know what to do, people aren't taking me seriously, i'm ######### crying, what should i do
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Please contact your ISP they will be able to confirm things and offer you assistance, you can also make a report to our Customer Support: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us
Most people that dox you will do literally nothing. I've been doxxed in a lot of different games, it's just something that people do to scare you. Once you learn that they're just some guy trying to be hyper edgy and that everyone's dox is basically public info you can get off of Google or a phone book, it stops being spooky.