Any updates on the rubberbanding issues?
Its gotten me killed or screwed me in kills.
Any information on the topic would be much appreciated.
Its gotten me killed or screwed me in kills.
Any information on the topic would be much appreciated.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
IDK but this should be something that is on the absolute FRONT END of what they're fixing and I can't find where they've even acknowledged it's an issue.. I'll get 1-2 games with no issues, then 5-6 where every game there's constant rubberbanding. Even in fully green ping lobbies. I'm not staying in these games.
After my last game tonight where i got grabbed off a pallet from the other side after i already had lithe trigger with feet on the ground, I'm pretty much done. I'll just watch Streamers. Its not worth the ulcer lol
Funny thing is, I watch multiple dbd streamers and they all complain about it. I don't recall this being a issue pre ghost face/legion patch.
literally started happening in that patch the thing you don't see about creators is a lot of the content is made weeks in advanced so you are just now seeing it on YouTube and other forums. we had a issue on the bug reporting during the ptb.