In the tutorial ...
Is there enough emphasis about noise, blood and track marks?
Late at night I sometimes go against players who seem to have very little experience and they ruin their good efforts with really basic mistakes.
Is there enough emphasis about noise, blood and track marks?
Late at night I sometimes go against players who seem to have very little experience and they ruin their good efforts with really basic mistakes.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There are a lot of things missing but to program them all like the current tutorial is a big effort that i currently would like to see put into other places. I would rather suggest them to have a link to a media place like youtube for which they could record videos and explain actual gameplay mechanics and how to counter specific killers for example. Seems like way less effort to maintain and keep updated.
It's more about giving enough tools to beginners and comfort. On console for an example, I feel like linking somewhere would be clunky.
I think they've already stated they would enhance the tutorial anyway.
Hopefully bots in custom games will help somewhat.