Cool feng cosmetic!

So with the current Rift i found that the Shorefront ensemble cosmetic for feng is pretty cool! i wanted to see what others think about it also!

fengmin.jpg

Also you can see feng's cheeks are Red cuz of sun burn, i first noticed that when someone was healing me and i looked at her face and saw that cool detail! what do you think guys about the cosmetic? I found it pretty nice ngl!

Comments

  • @Lekitzul said:

    Seeing as she is my second main, I'm happy for it. And it's cute! I like mismatching the outfits.

    Ikr! its pretty dope :D

  • @lauraa said:

    Is this a NEW skin on top of the Rift one? I wasnt expecting to open my wallet up so soon, darn it BHVR stop making these skins plz

    No no its the rift outfit

    yea the skin is amazing! Didn't expect to like a new feng outfit since im a dwight main but 😶😶

1 2 ›