Power bars bug?
I heard that Spirit & Nurse's power bars dont refill. They can only use power once per match.
Here is a sick Rin drawing to catch your attention : D
Tagged:
Mod
I heard that Spirit & Nurse's power bars dont refill. They can only use power once per match.
Here is a sick Rin drawing to catch your attention : D
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Aww poor Rin...I hope she feels better soon! I'm sure the Nurse is taking good care of her ❤️
But if there are bugs going on with Nurse and Spirit's power bars not refilling, that is definitely something to....*draw* attention to over in Bug Reports (pun intended...please no booli lol)
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs If its been reported already, nothing more to do than upvote that report and add any additional info to the comment area of it you think may be helpful! If it hasn't been reported yet, please go ahead and open up a new report following the guidelines!