Dead Hard Experiment

I did an experiment around DH because I saw Otz do something like it, out of 50 games with Trickster, 148/200 had DH, opinions please.

Comments

  • @sonata93 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2968952#Comment_2968952

    So if you're a killer main - DH isn't that much of a problem then if you win most games? 🤔

    I never said it was a problem, I said a lot of people use it

  • @legacycolt said:

    Err, we been knew, dead hard is a popular and certainly necessary perk with the current state of the game.

    No it isn't. The big streamers who main survivor are perfectly capable of playing and winning without it which proves that it isn't necessary. People are just so dependent on it and are afraid to lose it because they'd actually have to learn how to loop without it.

  • Remember the bloodlust weekend where they removed it just to see what it was like? I want to see a dead hard weekend. I want to see how much kill rates are affected by people just not having that one perk

  • @NOCTURN_05 said:

    Remember the bloodlust weekend where they removed it just to see what it was like? I want to see a dead hard weekend. I want to see how much kill rates are affected by people just not having that one perk

    Dear god please

1 2 ›