Anyone else annoyed by how Behavior is handling the P3 rewards?

I just don't get why they're being so cryptic about this, they say they want to lower our expectations, but being so secretive about it will only make more people want to P3, this will have the unfortunate side effect of not only disappointing people by the reward, but wasting peoples time. By the way Behavior has described it, this reward is not going satisfy many people, it won't be exclusive cosmetics, it won't be a charm, it definitely won't be auric cells, and it obviously isn't gonna be bloodpoints, so what we have left is either iri shards or some kind of indicator in the Hud. I know that definitely wouldn't satisfy me, so why not come out and say what it's gonna be so people don't waste their time?

Comments

  • @Marcavecunc said:

    I agree with you, I don't see why they're not telling us what it is.

    I'm working on getting survivors to p3 (well to p2-50, so they have useful perks if I need to play them, before getting them all to p3 once they announce what the reward for it will be) since I have every killer at p3 already.

    If it's simply something in the hud, it's hardly worth it, but overall, with the perk progression changes, it's still worth getting characters to p3 for the fact it unlocks their perks at level 3 on everyone else automatically. But I'll put more effort into getting it done before the update goes live if they announced an interesting reward for it.

    But yeah they mentionned it wasn't going to be cosmetics/legacy, so unless it's points or cells or shards, it's most likely not going to be worth it.

    You're forgetting that BHVR are nerfing just about every meta perk, what's the point in p3ing Bubba for bbq when it's going to be a shadow of it's former self by the time the Prestige update comes anyways.

  • @Killmaster said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2967371#Comment_2967371

    You're forgetting that BHVR are nerfing just about every meta perk, what's the point in p3ing Bubba for bbq when it's going to be a shadow of it's former self by the time the Prestige update comes anyways.

    They just said they were going to give 40-ish perks a lookover.. Doesn't mean they'll nerf all of them. And honestly, most people, myself included, run BBQ for the points, not for the aura reading. I mean, the aura reading is nice and all, but there are other tracking perks I'd prefer using, and once the perk progression/prestige changes roll out and you don't need to grind ever at all anymore, I'll probably switch it out on most killers in favour of more useful perks.

    EDIT: and heck, the points bonus should be basekit. Save unhook/protection hit? Bonus points. Hooking different survivors? Bonus points. Don't force people to equip perks they don't care for. At least now We're Gonna Farm Forever gives a bonus to healing downed survivors, but it's so situational i'd rather use something else.

  • @Marcavecunc said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2971053#Comment_2971053

    They just said they were going to give 40-ish perks a lookover.. Doesn't mean they'll nerf all of them. And honestly, most people, myself included, run BBQ for the points, not for the aura reading. I mean, the aura reading is nice and all, but there are other tracking perks I'd prefer using, and once the perk progression/prestige changes roll out and you don't need to grind ever at all anymore, I'll probably switch it out on most killers in favour of more useful perks.

    EDIT: and heck, the points bonus should be basekit. Save unhook/protection hit? Bonus points. Hooking different survivors? Bonus points. Don't force people to equip perks they don't care for. At least now We're Gonna Farm Forever gives a bonus to healing downed survivors, but it's so situational i'd rather use something else.

    They've already stated all meta perks will be "rebalanced", including BBQ

  • unnamed.jpg

    Maybe it'll be a border? Mobile has it. They're changing up the layout so maybe they plan on adding this to PC and console.

1 2 ›