What is Satisfying in DBD?
I want to know what anyone gets a good feeling out of in DBD. What is satisfying to you? What is something you really like and would want to achieve in a trial? Do you want to get max bloodpoints each time you play? Are you a survivor that likes to keep the killer's attention in a chase while your team can work on other things? Do you like to sneak up on a survivor and make them not know what hit them? Do you repair generators like it's your day job? Do you like kicking a generator to keep those pesky survivors within The Entity's arena? What do you enjoy doing? What is your main source of fun in DBD? It can be that cheeky feeling when the killer can't find you. It can be the success you feel when you sacrifice a survivor.
What is your goal in a game? What do you want to accomplish in a game? What is a win to YOU?
Comments
Shutting off the game.
I had a teammate that brought an anniversary item in my lobby. The killer tried to force me out but I got the item and escaped. I’ll take it
Pulling off a Red Herring, and seeing the killer run across the map to check it out.
When the killer facecamps and still doesn't get any kills.
stealth plays, good hatchet hits, getting value out of lesser-used perks and 4king with speed limiter billy