Is there anyway to rewatch a previous match?
I played a pyramid head match earlier today and 4k'd in about 1 minute and 20 seconds, which is a world record, however, I can't submit it to the dbd world record site as I don't have any recordings of it, is there any way to access that match?
Comments
No
You play on PC?
In ps4/ps5 you can just get the recording from the last x minutes, but if you are on PC not sure what options are available
I play PC. To my knowledge, there isn't a way to access x minutes of recording of screentime without having had some type of software downloaded. Though, it prob be helpful if OP added what platform they used. That's pretty cool that PS4/PS5 can do that, good to know.
The only option would be to do the same and get some recording software, but there is no conventional replay system.