This is why you should play sadako instead of dredge
Her animations are cool.
And that's it....
It doesn't matter if dredge can do everything she does but better if he doesn't have cool animations.
End of story.
Her animations are cool.
And that's it....
It doesn't matter if dredge can do everything she does but better if he doesn't have cool animations.
End of story.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I figure I should play Sadako instead of Dredge because Dredge is not out yet and therefore I am unable to play as him
😇
there's nothing cool about this killer, she's flat out boring. even when she has a survivor on her shoulder it seems super weird to see them floating in the air like that you'd think it's a bug or a missing animation but nah that's actually intended. why lol
Why you should play Sadako instead of Dredge:
Smol
She's an m1 killer with map presence, but thanks to the laughable status of condemned, has no map pressure.
I like the way Sadako's power works better, anyway. Yeah, Dredge can do everything she does a bit better, but I don't care about that. I wouldn't mind if she gets some buffs so she can be better, though.
Survivors float on her shoulder to be lore accurate. Sadako never physically touches her victims in the books or movies, so they wanted to keep that in the game as well. It’s very important to her character.
I would buy her if she walks like this
DAMN IT! THE MR. KRABS NOISES ARE HAUNTING ME!