Dbd is killer sided (my opinion)

Title says it and it's what I experienced from playing both sides. As killer my most matches end 3-4K and I usually play even pretty fairly. I don't tunnel or camp much. My worst matches are usually 2K. Killer is only more stressful but other than that it's easier you have lot of control how the match goes but as survivor you don't.

When I play survivor most of the time killer gets 4K unless he is bad. No-one never gives hatch and slug hard for 4K. My friends kept also disconnecting today after how miserable it was to play survivor. I played 8 matches and every single one ended killer basically 4K:ing. Now just played killer couple matches and ended all of them with 3-4K.

I don't think im bad survivor because I can loop killers pretty long if I try my best. As killer I can make lot of mistakes and still recover and win but some matches ofcourse I lose that way. I think im better than average killer but im not either godly good but I know how to play for example when to drop chase, when to quard gens etc..

Comments

  • image.png

    grab some popcorn boys, this is gonna be an interesting one

  • @Shroompy said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/HTOQFNKDZ0QV/image.png

    grab some popcorn boys, this is gonna be an interesting one

    I will grab it and leave.

  • Might seem that way if you play strong killers. Killer sided for the entire roster...I think not.

  • @Deathstroke said:

    Title says it and it's what I experienced from playing both sides. As killer my most matches end 3-4K and I usually play even pretty fairly. I don't tunnel or camp much. My worst matches are usually 2K. Killer is only more stressful but other than that it's easier you have lot of control how the match goes but as survivor you don't.

    When I play survivor most of the time killer gets 4K unless he is bad. No-one never gives hatch and slug hard for 4K. My friends kept also disconnecting today after how miserable it was to play survivor. I played 8 matches and every single one ended killer basically 4K:ing. Now just played killer couple matches and ended all of them with 3-4K.

    I don't think im bad survivor because I can loop killers pretty long if I try my best. As killer I can make lot of mistakes and still recover and win but some matches ofcourse I lose that way. I think im better than average killer but im not either godly good but I know how to play for example when to drop chase, when to quard gens etc..

    @Sepex said:

    Might seem that way if you play strong killers. Killer sided for the entire roster...I think not.

    That’s the thing though, you slap on Ruin, undying, corrupt pain Resonance on nurse for eg and are decent with her, you’re 4king 95% of your games with 2-3 gens still up. Even killers like Pinhead, Oni etc if you’ve developed the mechanical skill with them and have a strong build there’s really not much 90% of the survivors that currently play this game can do.

    I do think as well this game is killer sided majority of the time.

    Maps like Springwood, mothers dwelling, Fractured cowshed etc CARRY survivors, but on more fair maps like coal tower, sanctum of wraith, temple of purgation, wreckers yard etc against a good killer that has 1000s of hrs played it’s pretty much curtains for survivors..