How come a lot of High Rank Survivors behave like idiots?

Forget about gen-rushing or face campers.
But why are players in the higher ranks, starting at 6, be total douchebags?
Constant teabagging and other nonsense, trying to make the killer player have very little
fun with game.
I have no problem with good players, who are better then me. You know every pallet? You know every infinite/loop? That's cool. Even when I chase such a person, it's mostly to learn. Yet many of the players behave like "I'm soooo much better then you" and of course the worst are the DS players.
Just because of that perk you got out of the grasp from the killer doesn't mean you're that much better. You use a crutch, plain and simple. It's in the game, so we killers have to deal with it. That's okay. But don't behave like idiots and disrespect the other player.

Comments

  • we do it for the memes

  • @CoffengMin said:
    we do it for the memes

    Sorry, I don't know what that means

  • the do it for the same reason facecampers stand there and nod or smack the hooked survivor. 

    no life, nothing else for them to gloat about so they have to cheer over mundane and relatively easy accomplishments to make themselves feel better. 

    try not to let it get to ya. just keep playing the game and try to enjoy yourself.
  • Why are you letting teabagging get to you. Learn to ignore it. As survivor I point at the killer for fun and most of them take it like that. You should ignore teabaggers they're just Ochide fan boys. As killer I ignore them and don't let them get in my head. They're either doing it for fun or u might have annoyed them hem if they start doing it midgame. One time a Leatherface tunnelled me for my first 2 hooks. On my last chase, I teabagged the hell out of him. Looped him so bad at the shack and on top of that, got an adrenaline and got out of the doors. My friend who got tunnelled by him to death, noted how toxic I was in only that game.

  • Ignore it, if they're doing that it means one of a few things.

    1. They want to get you upset so you don't play optimally.

    2. They're just being egotistical idiots who think they're great right up until the moment they get downed.

    3. They want you to chase them around and ignore the people working on the gens, think the old red cape and bull routine by the matador.

    4. Depending on the frequency it's either a taunt aka bming or a whew that was close move.

    5. They watch certain streamers that do that to lowbie killers and act all tough but when faced with a high skilled player they get rekt.

  • None of it means anything unless they throw you some salt in post game chat.
  • This go both ways, you know ?
    Anyway, you shouldn't get enraged over some foot work or someone 'securing' his kill

  • @bendermac said:

    @CoffengMin said:
    we do it for the memes

    Sorry, I don't know what that means

    meme = a humorous image, video, piece of text, etc., that is copied (often with slight variations) and spread rapidly by Internet users.