"Game Health: Improving matchmaking and accounting for various play styles" Clarification Request

I re-watched the stream and read all the content. But somehow I missed the clarification of this point. Could someone enlighten me as to what this means exactly? Is this to enable Friendly Killers?

Comments

  • friendly killer isnt an accepted playstyle

    accepted playstyle is things like hiding, gen defense, tunneling, softcamping

  • @Emeal said:

    friendly killer isnt an accepted playstyle

    accepted playstyle is things like hiding, gen defense, tunneling, softcamping

    So how do they plan to improve the accepted playstyles?

  • I remember that moment, they mentioned it regarding the to long matchmaking times. I think its just a generic sentence that cant really be deeply analyzed. Theyre basically saying theyre still figuring out how matchmaking should work since people are not happy with the results of skill-based match making. I didnt get the impression that they have any specific change ready that would be announced any time soon.

  • Remember during the perk loadout function they mentioned that now you can chose whether or not you want a casual or a sweaty game? As if my SoloQ build has any bearing whatsoever on what the killer will do? Unless they start taking perk strengths into consideration for matchmaking (AHAHAHAHA), I suspect it's just empty words that sounds nice but they don't mean anything.