Did any smt fan thought: "mara" when they saw dredge for the first time?
I did. I can't post the picture for obvious reasons lol.
I did. I can't post the picture for obvious reasons lol.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I did notice the phallic shape of it's "head" but obviously dredge lacks the immeasurable girth of mara
Well, I was certainly not expecting that when I looked it up.
what exactly is SMT?
Shin megami tensei, a jrpg. I think it's the predecessor to Persona.
---
And yes, the head is similiar.
Yep. Definitely thought Mara for this new one.
Glad I am not the only one lol.
Yes. XD