So why are people dieing on second hook?
I've had this as killer and survivor seeing people die on seemingly their second hook. Is there a bug in this game? That's a first lol.
I've had this as killer and survivor seeing people die on seemingly their second hook. Is there a bug in this game? That's a first lol.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes right now sometimes it says u have only been hooked once on the survivor point of view when hooked twice.
in the last update they fixed an issue that would boot you onto second stage if you attempted to escape and succeeded, but this pushed you over into the second stage, effectively making you dead on hook. in doing so, they broke the game visually so that people who are actually on second stage appear to visually have only been hooked once.
bhvr :sparkles:
It’s getting fixed when the chapter drops, I think.
They introduced even more bugs into their game with the last couple updates. The hook state visual bug is only one of many...just had an exit gate bug resurface again the other night where I couldn't even leave the trial through the open gate. Pretty good job so far.
Bhvr when they fix something to break it again.