Feng's Keyboard Problem
"She opened Fortnite, to check out the new battle pass. She tried to emote in the lobby as a celebration of the new season, but there was a problem. Her keyboard wasn't working.
She immediately hopped in her car to buy a new one.
She checked out the new map, then opened Dead by Daylight, from which she would never be seen again."
Comments
Did she think to check if just one key was loose, before investing in a new keyboard?
It was her keyboard resisting what the game would soon become, I still remembering being so bored of chapter 2 before I quit.
Chapter 2 was goated imo. The players just ruined
"She even got it checked by a keyboard pro, she needed a new one."
Nope, I left and never came back after chapter 2 season 5, I stayed with that game from chapter 1 season 3, but it was just so damn boring.
It was boring, sure it was nice for comp players, but for someone who just liked silly items and ridiculous set pieces to fight on, it was just a sweat fest.
He's talking about Fortnite
Fortnite was never really sweaty in chapter 2, you just had to have good aim and you had a chance.