Pharmacy & Residual

For how Residual works (Rummage for Yellow flashlight). Is it possible for Pharmacy Rummage for medkit instead of unlocking the first chest?

Comments

  • @C3Tooth said:

    For how Residual works (Rummage for Yellow flashlight). Is it possible for Pharmacy Rummage for medkit instead of unlocking the first chest?

    I wish, this perk becomes useless if ur teammates get the chests first

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/324836/pharmacy-residual

    I wish, this perk becomes useless if ur teammates get the chests first

    I think the Rummage once limited isnt needed anymore (for Residual Rummage will lock the chest from using Appraisal).

    A huge stacks of items isnt strong, if survivor needs a medkit, they will have to run across the map anyway. Appraisal users waste huge time to find chests just to save 5 sec on Gen.

  • Looting chests is throwing the match, outside of needing a clutch self-heal or the gates are already powered. So much wasted time that should have been repairing generators.

    All of the chest-related survivor perks need big buffs, combinations, and/or reworks to be worth while. As it currently stands, just bring your own item beforehand and use other perks.