Visual bug or perk effect????

So while playing DBD today, I noticed that I was seeing the auras of totems breaking. Not hex totems, just regular totems. I managed to get a short clip of it. My perk build was (Repressed alliance, saboteur, empathy, and empathetic connection). Do one of these perks have a totem aura read effect or is this a bug? It happened across multiple matches which is why in the clip, I was able to call it out before my teammate said anything)

(Couldn't upload from my computer for whatever reason so just posted the clip to tiktok)

https://www.tiktok.com/@rakimsockem/video/7100291399303695658?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=6993348928645219845

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • There's a dedicated bug report section you can post this to, I'm pretty sure this is a bug.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I think the bug is that the notification for a hex breaking is not playing sometimes as survivor. You are supposed to be able to see the loud noise notification and hear the sound going off but the sound appears to be bugged.

    It wasn't a hex totem though. The 2nd explosion was but the first one was a regular totem. I was in VC with a friend and they told me. It also happened across a couple of matches.

  • @JonahsTablet said:

    There's a dedicated bug report section you can post this to, I'm pretty sure this is a bug.

    I only posted here because I was unsure if it was a bug or some weird unwritten effect of a perk (though I'm more leaning towards bug)

  • Feel free to go ahead over to Bug Reports RakimSockem https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs Please check and see if it has been reported already and upvote it (and can add info/video to that report via the comment area of it), otherwise you can open a new report about this following the guidelines.