Archives Challenge Slots Question

I’m all in favor of being able to select one survivor challenge and one killer challenge at the same time, but there’s one thing i’ve wondered about since that change was revealed on the 6th anniversary broadcast…

How are the non-specific challenges going to work?

By non-specific, I mean the challenges where you get to play either side you want, whether it’s simply earning bloodpoints, gold/iridescent medals, etc.

Will selecting one take up both the killer and survivor challenge slots? Or will it only take up either one and allow you to select any other singular challenge?

Comments

  • I assume if you already have it equipped and decided to highlight a killer or survivor exclusive challenge that the multi challenge would move to the opposite area. And if you had another multi challenge, it would overwrite the specific challenge. That would be a relatively simple way to implement it.