but keep in mind that they will soon rework the whole prestige system and you won’t really need to level P3 characters any higher!
you can read up on it here:
Six years, we’ve been in The Fog. It’s surreal to reflect on those early days, where the playable characters totalled to four Survivors and three Killers. Considering the size of today’s roster – which has officially welcomed newcomers The Dredge and Haddie Kaur – it might be hard to imagine a time where the perk pool wasn’t quite so deep.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh. Congrats!
but keep in mind that they will soon rework the whole prestige system and you won’t really need to level P3 characters any higher!
you can read up on it here:
i know, but I wanna get the accomplishment of doing it before the rework, it'll make me feel special lol
Fair enough :)
i am just trying to get everyone to P3 L1 💀
Good luck!! I believe in you, yes the grind is a pain, but you got this!!
Congrats. It's hard! I've currently got Yun and Feng to P3 and I'm gonna go for Meg next.
woo! congrats! 🤩