I've been playing all week and noticed anyone I drop will later instantly wiggle out no matter how long I wait. I've had this happen on a variety of killers and loadouts, and even tested it in a private match where I slugged for ten minutes.
This was removed in 5.5.1. And yes you can potentially have to bleed someone out now which is part of why the change is stupid and should be reverted imo.
I don't see this anywhere in the patch notes. I hate to believe something that can have a huge effect on how a game plays out wouldn't be documented anywhere.
I don't see this anywhere in the patch notes. I hate to believe something that can have a huge effect on how a game plays out wouldn't be documented anywhere.
Firstly - Progress never regressed and was even added if you were dropped to the ground, and secondly - the regression was removed if you didn’t wiggle
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's not a bug. The regression has been removed somewhat recently. It's documented in the patch notes.
Which patch notes because I can't seem to find them? The last 4 patch notes say nothing about it.
Also what am I supposed to do now if I'm forced to drop the second to last player? Bleed them out?
This was removed in 5.5.1. And yes you can potentially have to bleed someone out now which is part of why the change is stupid and should be reverted imo.
I don't see this anywhere in the patch notes. I hate to believe something that can have a huge effect on how a game plays out wouldn't be documented anywhere.
Here (it was in 5.5.1, not 5.5.2, my bad)
Firstly - Progress never regressed and was even added if you were dropped to the ground, and secondly - the regression was removed if you didn’t wiggle
The progress when slugged was removed - as per the patch notes shown above.
This is not a bug, but by design.